MENU

Slide

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Shilesse: So how's sch babe?

Xxx: Sure!
  • sgspree.livejournal.com
  • _spreee.livejournal.com
  • spreehouse.livejournal.com
  • mysprees.livejournal.com
Shop till you drop my dear! :D

Passerby: Hmmm, the previous song?
I'm not very sure which song is that luh,
Hey there Delilah? Show Me the Money?

Bernie: Next time we share one pack,
I'll finish the rose, and you'll finish the lavender&original!

Passerby 2: Yeah sure, i think so too. :D

Reader: Hey baby, I just checked
&saw that there's another mask spree! :D
http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee/1556020.html#cutid2
But be sure to order quickly cos it's closing tmr!

Try the Collagen/Lotus/Rose mask,
The collagen's my personal favourite!
Rose mask smell really really nice.
But my boy doesn't really like the smell of the lotus mask,
But it was alright for me.



I'm listening to I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonders.

Anw, I'm looking for this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_coNADxCms

Please add me on msn, @fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com
send it to me if you have it! :D
I'm like super in love with the song now.

Sunday after church,
I went t meet my cheena piang darling in town!
So we were suppose to study for like 1hour before i can shooooop.
YQ even brought me maths so i can do with her. :x
She's so like mummy, but i still love her!

And so we went t Mos Burgers @ Taka
got a booth and tried studying there.
Mos Burgers love us!



Look at the amt of sauce they gave us!
Somemore this picture was taken like,
after we finish most of the chilli &most of the tomato sauce.

If we had taken a picture of the stack of sauces
before we started eating, You'll be wow-ing your face off now.

And we did study!
But after like, precisely 28mins of studying.
I started counting down for the sake of annoying YQ.
Teeheehee!

But we got bored of studying and started playing
with the plastic sauce dish from Mos.
They're not only generous with the sauce,
Even the sauce dishes! WTH.


Yeah we're ARE mugging, Trust me.
We're damn reeeetarded!















She looked totally crazed.

Camwhoring in the dressing room
We were like, trying out the same spag top.








Whaaaaatever, And i bought a set of japanese bra online.
Japanese bras are like super super super cuuuute!


So pretty right! :D


This is what my purple have faded to.


My only dimple! heh.

And i tried to curl my hair with my curler today
after i came back from school :


I'm like super duper bored.

My minimal makeup look.
This is how i look like when i go to school,
Super sheer layer of foundation, Eyeliner, lipgloss.
Thank god i don've acne problems
anymore!
Or else i've to cover my face with thick thick makeup everyday.

I love my phone's flashlight.

I watched The Game Plan yesterday,
The movie by my boy's favourite wrestler, THE ROCK! -.-
It's pretty good, go watch it!
And i wanna watch The Brave One by Jodie Foster!

I was just told that i've a photoshoot with Rocky next friday!
Mask mask mask everyday! :D
I love y'all and taaaaag!

No comments: